Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,459 Posts
From the Site Rules and Guidelines closed forum .........

Please do NOT get us labeled as a NSFW site ..........
Quite honestly, what I posted is seen on our beaches on a daily basis. It is nothing out of the ordinary. Well, actually it is out of the ordinary in that the ladies were actually pretty.

·
Registered
96 FWB
596 Posts
Well, glad to be made aware and a perfectly logical premise - can easily abide:

[Snip from rules]
"Babes" pictures on the Forum or even links to sites that include Babes pictures or film clips makes us vulnerable to being blocked by corporate servers as a “not work safe” environment.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,459 Posts
[Snip from rules]
"Babes" pictures on the Forum or even links to sites that include Babes pictures or film clips makes us vulnerable to being blocked by corporate servers as a “not work safe” environment.
For those of you who are allowed to do personal internet surfing during work hours on work payroll.

·
Registered
96 FWB
596 Posts
One's DEFINITELY gettin' lucky. The other can only hope:

·
Registered
96 FWB
596 Posts
That much for a watermelon?

Wot.

·
Registered
96 FWB
596 Posts
I don't know how I've lived this long without one:

·
Registered
96 FWB
596 Posts
Some encouraging intel for those afeerd the country's going to hell in a handbasket. Just a shame the 10-15% asshats are 7-10 times more obnoxious and frothing than the sane ones:

·
Registered
96 FWB
596 Posts
The expensive watermelon?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,105 Posts
1/2 coconut, 1/2 lime, fill with Mount Gay Barbados rum. 60s and 70s Southern Ocean Circuit sailboat racing drink ......... Heineken greenies during the day, Mount Gay at night.

Absolute finest rum out there .......... several grades from expensive to OMG !!!!!!!

1200px-Mount_Gay_Colour.svg.png

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,509 Posts
1/2 coconut, 1/2 lime, fill with Mount Gay Barbados rum. 60s and 70s Southern Ocean Circuit sailboat racing drink ......... Heineken greenies during the day, Mount Gay at night.

Absolute finest rum out there .......... several grades from expensive to OMG !!!!!!!

View attachment 582125
====================
and I thought your favorite was TORPEDO JUICE -

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,105 Posts
Mount Goofy rum came long after my diesel boat time ........

Memories of the early/mid 60s - 190 proof ethanol (torpedo alcohol) with a bittering agent. We used to strain it through bread and then mix it with canned grapefruit juice to make it sort of palatable. Deadly friggin' lethal stuff. Also known as "stump juice".
It was loaded aboard in 5 gallon tins and stored in the torpedo room bilges. Alcohol + fire + water = steam. The good ol' Mk.14 steam torpedo, two propellers, two turbines.

On diesel subs we lived on top of, next to, and under them. 12 fish aft, 18 fish forward.

Teach yourself how to navigate this tour. Been there, done that -

Mk.14 1.jpg
Mk. 14 2.jpg

·
Registered
14,459 Posts
My absolute favorite is Myers rum. Thick and chewy. You can taste the molasses.

41 - 60 of 67 Posts