Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Snapped this at one of our local merchants. cashier said "we got tired of women digging in their bra and dragging out money soaked in titty sweat"

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,671 Posts
I accept it, but only if I can retrieve it!

·
Registered
96 FWB
762 Posts
New sign:

'For Purely Hygienic Motives Management Reserves The Right To Electrically Probe Moisture Of Any Skin Surfaces Directly Contacting Cash Tender Used In Purchase Transactions. All Garments Shall Be Removed To Allow Unimpeded Access For Both Measurement And Prolonged Visual Inspection. Customer Shall Sign Acceptance To Photographic Documentation Of Inspection And Testing, And Waives All Rights To Compensation From Sale Of Said Photos And/Or Videos Of Inspection(s).'

On the face of it, sounds entirely legal, while at the same time simultaneously discouraging undesired clientele but attracting "desired" participants.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,671 Posts
Yep, it's gross. And I agree with Byrdman as the usual suspects who keep their money there are also gross.

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New sign:

'For Purely Hygienic Motives Management Reserves The Right To Electrically Probe Moisture Of Any Skin Surfaces Directly Contacting Cash Tender Used In Purchase Transactions. All Garments Shall Be Removed To Allow Unimpeded Access For Both Measurement And Prolonged Visual Inspection. Customer Shall Sign Acceptance To Photographic Documentation Of Inspection And Testing, And Waives All Rights To Compensation From Sale Of Said Photos And/Or Videos Of Inspection(s).'
View attachment 580487

On the face of it, sounds entirely legal, while at the same time simultaneously discouraging undesired clientele but attracting "desired" participants.
now THAT is funny right there!

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,225 Posts
Do forum rules prohibit showing some nice sample pictures and readings?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
Kinda gotta be family friendly, but the family may delve into three-ways sometimes.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,447 Posts
We all signed this and these when we registered. Moderators don't make the rules; the site owners do. The Moderators are simply voluntary members who try to keep the site clean and SFW.

·
Registered
96 FWB
762 Posts

·
Registered
96 FWB
762 Posts
Imagine how difficult life must be when you’re dumber than a pigeon....

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,689 Posts
Yep - $0.31 a gallon when I was 16.

View attachment 580708
=====================
summer of 1967 I worked at my neighbor's shop/gas station - Avondale and Pulaski in Chicago
I pumped 5 gallons for $1 - YUP - gas was $.19.9 a gallon -

then there were the gas wars in the early 70's - price was $.26 per gallon -

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
I can remember $0,249. Saw $1.399 here in Jacksonville today.

·
Registered
96 FWB
762 Posts
Here I actually thought for a moment I was getting ahead of the doom and gloom.

Maybe we really do need need to make it harder for some folks to breed:

·
Registered
14,671 Posts
1 - 20 of 67 Posts