Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SLS
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!
Hope my posts and two cents have helped some in the past, now I have a quandary. I really like my 2002 Seville SLS and it’s drive train/interior/electronics are 100%(knock on wood) I want to keep it...but last bad weather had it ping pong off a guard rail and the side needs bandages painted on it!😂😂
Does anyone know a good place to get a body/parts car I might be able to transplant her soul into?
I have a friend down in Memphis looking for me(junkyard). Mine is the Shale color, but I suppose that isn’t really a big deal. Just love the ride and size. Being a diagnostic tech and old...I have “specialized” myself on this model for my own purpose. And enjoy working on it to tweak the specificities and performance. Any input welcome and Thanks again for any help!!!

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,599 Posts
Your best bet would be an internet search. Maybe find a nice car with a HG problem. Craigslist might be a good start.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Deville, 2000 SLS
44 Posts
Hey everyone!
Hope my posts and two cents have helped some in the past, now I have a quandary. I really like my 2002 Seville SLS and it’s drive train/interior/electronics are 100%(knock on wood) I want to keep it...but last bad weather had it ping pong off a guard rail and the side needs bandages painted on it!😂😂
Does anyone know a good place to get a body/parts car I might be able to transplant her soul into?
I have a friend down in Memphis looking for me(junkyard). Mine is the Shale color, but I suppose that isn’t really a big deal. Just love the ride and size. Being a diagnostic tech and old...I have “specialized” myself on this model for my own purpose. And enjoy working on it to tweak the specificities and performance. Any input welcome and Thanks again for any help!!!
where r u?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts