Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was picking up the FTS today to head home and the main road through Kutztown was blocked off and there was tons of police cars and a forensic's van there as well. Turns out 3 non-students beat up a freshman and stabbed him and he died at around 2 this morning. The police have the 3 guys in custody right now. It's crazy to think something like this happened about a 1/4 mile or so away from the dorms. My cousin got jumped last year also at night but he didn't get robbed or anything.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I am sorry to hear that. It sucks when that happens. We had a gang about 50 miles from me that was going around beating the hell out of people and filming it, just for fun. *******s.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
To add to what Jimmy said....Burn in hell M-Fers.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
I would probably go to jail for a long time, 'cause if anyone did such to my son, I would hunt them down (or let the cops do it) and I would kidnap them and torture kill them.

WTF is wrong with kids today? Is it the Movies? The TV? What? Drugs? Booze? Povetry?
Hate? WHAT ? They beat & kill for kicks ? Infected seamen? Bring back PUBLIC HANGINGS, PEEEZZZE!

X

·
0 Posts
Where I've lived for the past 6-7 years(gardnerville, Nev/Casper, Wyoming) we would kill people like that. Most people carry guns. and gangs? Pulease! They would be cowering in the corner if a gang tried to pull shite in iether town. It's the populous that allows it or more to the point. The leaders in your community who are too ***** to go out and get rid of the bastards. Just say NO MORE! they should bring in the guard and take the streets with SWAT uniforms and run 'em out. Anyone who puts up a fight? Shoot them.

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
WTF is wrong with kids today? Is it the Movies? The TV? What? Drugs? Booze? Povetry?
Hate? WHAT ? They beat & kill for kicks ? Infected seamen? Bring back PUBLIC HANGINGS, PEEEZZZE!
As sad and unfortunate as this is, it's nothing new. The only difference today is that when it happens, no matter where it happens in this country, we know about it instantaneously.

This is why I usually never watch the first ten minutes of the local news... all it is anymore is murders, rapes, assaults, etc...

My thoughts, prayers, and heart goes out to this young man's family. Fortunately Pennsylvania is still one of the 47 states that have the death penalty, I hope they use it.

·
Registered
1998 Seville STS
787 Posts
As sad and unfortunate as this is, it's nothing new. The only difference today is that when it happens, no matter where it happens in this country, we know about it instantaneously.

This is why I usually never watch the first ten minutes of the local news... all it is anymore is murders, rapes, assaults, etc...

My thoughts, prayers, and heart goes out to this young man's family. Fortunately Pennsylvania is still one of the 47 states that have the death penalty, I hope they use it.
Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Where I grew up, the local news was litered with drug dealings, beatings, a few murders, and what not. But my city was poor and over populated. Our police force could only do so much.

It sucks hearing that your old neighborhood is getting taken over by a gang, that MS gang if you guys know/heard of em. One thing is, I'm glad all my family moved out. I can only imagine the crap that is going down now. My aunt, a police officer still for the force their, tells me about it every time I see her.

Keep your eyes open Blackout and watch yourself, don't let know one sneak up on you.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Yeah, I saw that. I'm not too far from you, at another university, but saw that on the news that evening and immediately remembered you went there.

REALLY strange, at least the part of the story I heard that day. Didn't seem to make sense.

·
Registered
95 Fleetwood Brougham / 01 DTS / 11 CTS Lux / 11 DTS Platinum
7,085 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. Please be careful. People have nothing better to do with their time I guess.

It's all been said already so just be careful.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
I think you hit upon something there.

Seems that some people cannot handle the anger, resentment and/or hate they feel inside, and cannot deal with it and reason and reality takes a short vacation and they snap, no longer in control and able to manage their anger.

But..... what to do about it....I don't have the answer :hmm: I think dedication to religion and just being religous may help many.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts