Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
02 Escalade/ 04 Escalade EXT
1,401 Posts
With all do respect, you start a lot of threads about which wheels to get bro.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I bought them. guy seemed shady. he said they were brand new. they werent. couple minor scuffs, but real nice though. I talked him down to $1400. Damn damn good price for 24" esinem floaters. I need tires now!!! I want to find some good used ones. I only want to spend $600. ANyone got any?

Oh and once and for all... is 305 35 24 the best tire size for 24" rims on a 02 escalade ext?

·
Registered
02 ESCALADE
1,529 Posts
I've always used Kumho 305/35/24 tires. I've used that size on every 24" wheel that I've owned. It still has slight rubbing when the wheels are ALL the way turned but the ride comfort and look are the best, IMO.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am going with the 305 35 24. I found some used ones. I may be able to get all 4. this will be unbelievable. dub esinem floaters for $1400 then tires for $300. $1700 for the entire package!!! beat that! Cost on superbuytires is $9000!! what a joke!

·
Registered
Cadillac
117 Posts
I bought them. guy seemed shady. he said they were brand new. they werent. couple minor scuffs, but real nice though. I talked him down to $1400. Damn damn good price for 24" esinem floaters. I need tires now!!! I want to find some good used ones. I only want to spend $600. ANyone got any?

Oh and once and for all... is 305 35 24 the best tire size for 24" rims on a 02 escalade ext?

Any thought that these wheels were stolen? When the price is too good, it should put up a red flag. I have had 2 set's of 24" TIS wheels stolen off my EXT and I am sure someone got a good deal!

·
Registered
N/A
1,103 Posts
Any thought that these wheels were stolen? When the price is too good, it should put up a red flag. I have had 2 set's of 24" TIS wheels stolen off my EXT and I am sure someone got a good deal!
Which I don't doubt for $1500. Unless he really just wanted to unload them. Those floaters retail PER WHEEL above $1000 each.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts