Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new '07 CTS last Sat. Lux. and sport packages. Car is great and handles much better than I expected. Cornering grip and steering feel are really good. My other car is an '07 Z06 that I track often. I guess I wasn't really expecting the CTS to be aggressive driving friendly. :thumbsup:

A friend has a set of 4 16" CTS rims with Mich. Alpine winter tires mounted. The tires have about 400 miles on them. Rims have no curb rash, but do show some normal wear and tear. He's offering the whole set for $400. Sounds to me like a good deal, but I don't know what 16" used CTS wheels are worth.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Just wondering why you'd want 16's? Isn't the sport pkg 18" wheels? Anyhow, sounds like a good price. Oh, and :welcome5: to the forum.

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car isn't the CTS Sport with 18"s, it is the CTS with Sport package that came with 17"s. The 16" wheels are with dedicated winter tires containg a slightly higher profile so the rolling diameter is close to the stock 17"s. I live north of Minneapolis, so dedicated snow tires come in handy.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Sounds like a deal then! I don't know from snow tires; I'm in Houston. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts