·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D

·
0 Posts
I'm not feeling that body style. Still, its a cool project car. I dont really have any idea what this car is worth restored but I know it will cost plenty to restore it. Good luck if you decide to do it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, those are the cars that cost $13,000 in 1957, much more than a Rolls Royce. According to NADA, that car fully restored in great condition is worth $55-65k

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
There's actually a nice '56 DeVille I think for sale near me that I wouldn't mind checking out. Pretty hot car.

·
Registered
1992 Cadillac Sedan Deville
175 Posts
Here is a link that I think will help http://www.eldobrghm.com/index.htm

The car is totally awesome, that is probably the rarest cadillac. The website above will answer you questions hopefully. That is my favorite classic cadillac probably because it was the only handbuilt cadillac ever made, it has a real rarity factor to it.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Needs a ton of work and it'll still pull in a lot of cash. Then when it's done it will be worth a ton of cash...

·
Registered
1999 STS - diamond white
5,229 Posts
It would definitely set you apart from the crowd. It's going to set you apart from a lot of cash too but I think it's a great project. Too bad the whole car isn't stainless steel like the top.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would that car cost more to restore than its worth?

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The former police chief of Minneapolis has a black '58 Eldorado Brougham that I saw at the "Back To The Fifties" car show. I think he let me sit in it too, I remember it had sheeps wool carpeting which I thought was REALLY neat! My autoshop teacher fixed the carbs on that car. I think it was like 3x2 barrels or something. It had a really wierd carb setup.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope, kinda like restoring a Mercedes Benz 600 "Grosser"

·
Registered
309 Posts
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Would that car cost more to restore than its worth?
I'd be willing to bet the rent, the farm, & the horse you couldn't do a "correct" resto of that car for under $100K.

8 days left, at $5600 now & reserve not met. I have a feeling that car's not selling for less than $15K, if not more.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts