Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Previous:2005 Cadillac XLR; Current:2014 Cadillac CTS Coupe
299 Posts
Well if anyone still has any question of our front air dam working like a plow Wag-O-Neer's pic just proved it. Great picture!

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,819 Posts
Nice to hear from you, Wag-O-Neer. Good photo, beautiful car.

Reactions: Wag-O-Neer

·
Registered
2010 CTS-4 Wagon Premium 3.6 w/FE2
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice photo composition
Thank you sir...

Well if anyone still has any question of our front air dam working like a plow Wag-O-Neer's pic just proved it. Great picture!
That cow catcher on the front will push anything from snow, to an angry mob. Can't believe how little clearance there is, but I'll be damned it if doesn't just shovel the white stuff out of the way...

Nice to hear from you, Wag-O-Neer. Good photo, beautiful car.
Yo yo! Yeah, it's been a minute since I've been around. Just doing my thing, being a dad (times 2) and such. The wagon is wifey's, so I don't drive it as much as she. I have a really comfy car, and a fast car to switch between, so the wagon is hers and fits in the middle somewhere when I'm feeling froggy. But it's the only one that I venture out in the snow in, on a purposeful hooligan mission. This was one of those times. Competition Mode - Activated. :)

·
Registered
2008 DI RWD w/ Prem & Perf Pkgs Blk/Blk FE2
132 Posts
Damn good to see you on here. All the information you provided was much appreciated. Hope I didn't break any forum rules there with the language. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts