Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS Black\Ebony PDQ\FE3
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I left the golf course Friday and it was a hot one in Texas (91 degrees). The climate control was set at about 69, so when we left it was blowing strong. When I answered an incoming call, the fans slowed down to make less noise. Not a biggy, but kind of cool the hvac and wireless calling are linked :)

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI AWD Thunder Gray Chromaflair/Ebony
798 Posts
That is very interesting....would love to see someone else confirm this is actually a feature (not just great timing). Was this using the blue tooth or the Onstar?

·
Registered
2009 CTS
193 Posts
I also recently noticed this on my CTS. Blowing full blast to counter the Houston Texas afternoon sun when a call came in on my bluetooth phone connection. The fan slowed down while I was on the call. Definitely a thoughtful piece of work.

·
Registered
cadillac cts
7 Posts
hey ultimate ed i too live in houston.... What color is your car options and what not.. I have an 08 black on black 3.6 DI with the sport package....

·
Registered
2009 CTS
193 Posts
I fell in love with the red color from the commercials and have the cashmere/cocoa interior. Feature wise, I took advantage of the good deals and got everything but AWD and FE3 for my first Cadillac. Here is is under the bright Texas sun:

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS DI AWD Thunder Gray Chromaflair/Ebony
798 Posts
The Crystal Red looks great. It was very hard choosing a color for the CTS. Fortunately, I don't think there is a bad color in the line.

·
Registered
2009 CTS DI AWD FE2 CRYSTAL RED TINTCOAT/LIGHT TITANIUM
295 Posts
Well, as long as we're touting crystal red, here's my baby...

Mods so far...
1. E&G Rear Deck Spoiler
2. E&G Exhaust Tips
3. License Plate Super-White LEDs
4. PIAA TERA Foglamp LEDs
5. Llumar Window Tint
6. Gold Painted Calipers

Future Mods...
1. SRP Racing Pedals
2. D3 Cold Air Intake
3. JL Audio 12" Subwoofer
4. 20" Wheels & Tires

I'm sure there will be more as I can't ever leave my cars alone but that's enough for now!

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS cherry bomb
59 Posts
A CTS feature I did not know & color comment!

:thumbsup:Both red cars are beautiful, but I like the red one best!

Did I type that? I had a Redline '05 STS that I called the Red Rocket. Now I have a Black Cherry '09 CTS that I call the Cherry Bomb (it turns heads), but the red is still my favorite.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts