Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Normally I wouldn't take too much notice of Vs on the road. But a couple of unique ones of note I had to bring up.

At 7:40AM a black V passed me on the Mass Pike getting off onto Rte 128. It had polished rims, was lowered and had what looked to be a Zoomer's exhaust. It also had tinted windows.

At 5PM, I saw a Platinum V driving on Eastern Ave in Malden, MA. It also had tinted windows but I noticed what looked to be Michigan plates. Hmmmm, I wonder who is visiting...

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Normally I wouldn't take too much notice of Vs on the road. But a couple of unique ones of note I had to bring up.

At 7:40AM a black V passed me on the Mass Pike getting off onto Rte 128. It had polished rims, was lowered and had what looked to be a Zoomer's exhaust. It also had tinted windows.

At 5PM, I saw a Platinum V driving on Eastern Ave in Malden, MA. It also had tinted windows but I noticed what looked to be Michigan plates. Hmmmm, I wonder who is visiting...

....Very interesting indeed. I find that too fascinating for words to describe.. :food-snacking:

Let me get this straight - you saw two V's in one day? That's got to be a first? Now I heard it all.:thepan:

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The Platinum could have been me. I have Florida plates. I am stationed here in Mass. I was in Malden visiting my buddy the past couple days. So when Is the Mass V get-to-gether?
It could've been Florida plates. Does it have orange and blue at the top of the plate?

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Yeah, guess so... but didn't spot the BLAZING fast blood redline version.
Your forgot to tell him that was two streaks off redline passing by him.
Get him a neck brace...

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS-V
565 Posts
It could've been Florida plates. Does it have orange and blue at the top of the plate?
Yes Orange in the middle with Florida written in a greenish Blue at the top.

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
This is not fair. Im From RI Live in FL and My car was originally bought in and garaged in MA. I want to come to the meet. Can we meet somewhere in between? lol You guys can take a vacation maybe Myrtle Beach!

Gene

·
Registered
325 Posts
I saw a black V heading North Bound on 495 in or around Chelmsford yesterday morning around 9:00. I was headed South bound at the time. I am up for a MA meet.

·
Premium Member
'05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon
6,082 Posts
URB,

For the shear fun of seeing smoke come out of Jim's Ears and spittle fly from his mouth, can you merge this with the 'V Sightings (in motion only)' thread please? :bouncy:

-Chris

1 - 20 of 30 Posts