Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas prices may get worse if my theory on something turns out to be correct! Namely Civil War in Iraq! The Shia are revolting because they feel they got a bum deal and it doesn't look to me like ANYONE is going to really be able to get the oil from Iraq anytime soon. And as if the New Orleans situation didn't hit this industry enough, what IF the Civil war carries over into Saudi Arabia??!! The same religious fundamentalist groups that are in Iraq are in SA, and they likely would fight just as in Iraq! So then the oil supply would be limited in SA and Iraq!

If this come to see light, we will be paying a heck of a lot MORE for gas in the next few years or so. hopefuly there won't be Civil War, but it's starting to look like there may be!

I don't have to tell you what complete Hell will occur if Civil War errupts there full-blown now!

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
airbalancer said:
Ralph, you have to get more +ve,
We'll see what happens......

I'm positive on many things, not necessarily this, or what MIGHT happen regarding this situation. I wouldn't give a rats azz if I drove a Saturn Ion or a Honda Civic, but buying premium fuel SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shhh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts