Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings All,
I'm a recent Cadillac owner; 2000 DTS/Bronze Mist/39K. And I'm thouroughly enjoying all aspects of ownership. As I indicated before, I had researched for 2 years with plans to invest in a foreign vehicle, i.e, Volvo, Audi, Inifiniti... but after first test driving the DTS, at Lindsay Cadillac in Alexandria, Va, I didn't even visit the other lots! Since owning the car, service has been great... I've made several trips to service to have my oil change (every 3K miles). But I've a question... what are your thoughts on Cadillac providing a company car to its Service Consultants (the folk we deal with when we take our cars in for service). It makes sense that these individuals should drive Cadillacs to get first hand knowledge. understanding and appreciation for these cars and some of the cars' driving/maintenance characteristics and requirements.

What do you think??
I look forward to your responses!

Thanks!! I WAS SHOCKED WHEN MY SERVICE CONSULTANT TOLD ME HE DRIVES A VOLVO...!!

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
A free car is always going to be good, no matter who you are!!! ;)

Seriously, it doesnt make any sense (or help business) when one of the service people for a caddy dealership doesnt get into a caddy!!!

Welcome..... Thanks for signing up :wave:

Shoulda got one of the new Infiniti Q45 or M45..... man those are HOT!!! Although, the DTS will be a great car, that I can only wish of ever having ownership of!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts