Here's the problem. I bought my 95 Deville 4.9 about 2 months ago. Unknown to me, the battery tie down was missing. I went to start the car one day and low and behold, the battery had grounded to the a/c and the car wouldn't start. I moved the battery back, rigged a tie down and the car starts and runs fine but the a/c is now blowing warm. I had my shop look at it but they didn't have time to work on it so I only have a small idea of what the problem is. I was told that the connector to the compressor was burned out since the fuse was fine and when jumped, the compressor still wont kick on. Does this sound right to anyone else???