Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hard enough trying to diagnose the problem with the A/C due to use of a refrigerant that nobody else uses, but now we know that it’s the air compressor we can’t find one available at any dealership in the tri-state area. Called Cadillac who refused to help, suggesting it was a dealer issue, even though an aftersale supply-chain mgmt issue. Finally, they agreed to escalate to a district manager once we pre-purchased the part even though the dealer told us it could be six months before it might be available. Really,is this the best they can do for a $60,000 vehicle? This is for my 82year-old mother... anybody have any suggestions on how to better navigate this problem?

·
Premium Member
2019 XTS PremLux, 2019 XT4 Premlux
104 Posts
Something doesn't sound right with her post...sounds fishy to me, unless its a 35yo Cadillac or something.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,659 Posts
RockAuto lists several 2013 XTS compressors - are any the correct ones?

·
Registered
'02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum
2,828 Posts
Probably ought to start from scratch since is this the OP's first post, and it may or may not be posted in the right section.

What year, make, and model is your Cadillac?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
70,659 Posts
What is the title of the thread? That's usually set by the OP............

·
Registered
'02 ETC CE, '04 CTS-V, '04 XLR, '13 XTS Platinum
2,828 Posts
Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me - sometimes I don't see the forest through the trees. . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts