Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My A.B.S. failed with a GT3 behind me who was nice enough to send the video. Its turn 1 at Virginia International Raceway (V.I.R.) Not a lot of fun to slide off track at 100+m.p.h.

·
Registered
'06 CTS
81 Posts
wow you were taking care of this porsche until the spin-out... which would've scared the hell out of me. are you pants ok? :)

·
Premium Member
2005 CTS-V
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah should have been a little brown...that guy was a good driver. glad he sent the vid.

·
Registered
Tis Gone :(
3,414 Posts
Damn, you walked away from him in the straights. Good to hear your OK. Hows the car?

·
Registered
04 CTS-V with a little hp persuasion device
3,824 Posts
please tell me you lose the wing on the street:)

... seriously though. does it help at those speeds?
lol yeah when I saw that big wing pass the GT3 on the inside I thought dang that ricer can corner! Oh wait, thats a caddy! lol

I wish I could watch the whole thing but for some reason my computer wont let me get past 1:23 seconds. I guess I'll have to wait until I get to work.

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,717 Posts
Why did it fail and why did you not end up going straight? Why were you in the ABS anyway? :)

Norm

·
Registered
CTS-V
469 Posts
agreed... you destroyed him on the straight aways...
...and no blower?
.......looks like I got to me one of those wings.....

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
wing FTW!! hows the car?

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
For some reason this reminds of tortes and the hare. lol

·
Registered
2010 Thunder Gray 6MT
2,122 Posts
Nice work on the that Porsche up until the ABS Fail. That would have scared the crap out of me...Kinda reminds me of this guy but only worse.

·
Registered
06 CTS-V
457 Posts
makes me not want to track my car :thepan:
You do realize that track is 10 times safer than the average idiot on the road daily. You only live once - enjoy life to the fullest whenever possible.

V-sam: I got to get a ride along with you I can learn so much the way you take the V around the corners and the S. Glad you were OK.

Mick

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
makes me not want to track my car :thepan:
ill change your mind when i take you rhett! i was just talking to my guy about the next day last night :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,824 Posts

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts
ill change your mind when i take you rhett! i was just talking to my guy about the next day last night :thumbsup:
You do realize that track is 10 times safer than the average idiot on the road daily. You only live once - enjoy life to the fullest whenever possible.

V-sam: I got to get a ride along with you I can learn so much the way you take the V around the corners and the S. Glad you were OK.

Mick
yeah i would take it easy at first anyway just to be safe :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts