Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all and Happy New Year!

A&A Corvette Performance is excited to announce that we have registered as a supporting vendor and look forward to serving the Cadillac CTS-V community with the same dedication and commitment we have all our other LSx based brothers.

A&A Corvette Performance is located in Oxnard California, offering the LSx based community performance solutions including complete turnkey vehicles and engine packages, chassis dyno & tuning services, and of course, parts for your CTS-V.

Feel free to contact us.

A&A Corvette Performance
477 LAMBERT STREET
OXNARD, CA 93036
805-278-4107 or 888-838-8377 (888-VETTEPRO)
805-278-4108 (FAX)

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
Welcome, :welcome:

whatta 'ya say to an open house/dyno day?? I'm sure we can get the SoCal boys to show up for BBQ and burnt rubber. :bouncy:

89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dennisscars said:
Welcome, :welcome:

whatta 'ya say to an open house/dyno day?? I'm sure we can get the SoCal boys to show up for BBQ and burnt rubber. :bouncy:
Thanks for the wecome.

Yes, we will be happy to offer a dyno day. Good time to meet everyone and always a fun time.

Just let me know some possible dates and we can firm it up.

Charlie

·
Registered
'05 CTS-VM 51 track days in Maggied V & 82 in Atom 2 in Volt
1,690 Posts
[email protected]&ACorvette said:
Thanks for the wecome.

Yes, we will be happy to offer a dyno day. Good time to meet everyone and always a fun time.

Just let me know some possible dates and we can firm it up.

Charlie
Ok boys.. Luna, Law? wild, you too..

anytime but Laguna seca weekend for me.

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
:hmm:

Everytime you socal boys come up with something good to do - mapquest always tells me it is 8+hours to come and find it...but I'd like to be there.

Welcome, A&A...good vendor to have on board.

Can I threadjack a bit? Can you explain to us the benefits of your maggie intercooler modifications?

Thanks,

WW

·
Registered
2017 Camaro ZL1; 2011 CTS-V sedan; 2004 Lightning
12,007 Posts
Charlie,

Good seeing you Tuesday. You got that 402" bouncing around in my brain now, dammit man!

Jerry

·
Registered
none
302 Posts
[email protected]&ACorvette said:
Hello to all and Happy New Year!

A&A Corvette Performance is excited to announce that we have registered as a supporting vendor and look forward to serving the Cadillac CTS-V community with the same dedication and commitment we have all our other LSx based brothers.

A&A Corvette Performance is located in Oxnard California, offering the LSx based community performance solutions including complete turnkey vehicles and engine packages, chassis dyno & tuning services, and of course, parts for your CTS-V.

Feel free to contact us.

A&A Corvette Performance
477 LAMBERT STREET
OXNARD, CA 93036
805-278-4107 or 888-838-8377 (888-VETTEPRO)
805-278-4108 (FAX)
Welcome Andy...Good to see you here. I always enjoyed your cost-effective mods on the Vette site.

How about a build up with some ETP heads, headers and a "mild" Caddy-Suited Cam.

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
lawfive said:
Charlie,

Good seeing you Tuesday. You got that 402" bouncing around in my brain now, dammit man!

Jerry
LOL--you should know better then to go there and not just be sitting there going...:bonkers:

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
you west coast V's have all the fun dammit!

89 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
wildwhl said:
:hmm:

Everytime you socal boys come up with something good to do - mapquest always tells me it is 8+hours to come and find it...but I'd like to be there.

Welcome, A&A...good vendor to have on board.

Can I threadjack a bit? Can you explain to us the benefits of your maggie intercooler modifications?

Thanks,

WW
WW,

I will take some time this weekend and do a short write-up.

Take care,

Charlie

1 - 20 of 31 Posts