Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 STS
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lol, horrible i know. I was in the left lane at a light, liberty in the middle lane, highway on ramp ahead of us. noticed the jeep inching up further and further up into the intersection waitin for the light to turn green and i thought to myself now is as good a time as any to blow some carbon out. light turns green and the dude in the liberty hits it, i put my foot to the floor, game over

:)

·
Registered
Cadillac
72 Posts
I think an STS with half its cylinders running can beat a Jeep Liberty. :lol:

Good kill though. Now that Liberty driver will think before trying to beat a Cadillac.

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS
218 Posts
Yep, not sure if I remember this correctly, but when the Liberty debuted, it was the slowest vehicle in production (or, maybe power to weight?), to which the H3 now holds that record.

However, every street race and esp. a kill, is one plus to help Cadillac's image. Hard to argue with that lol.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
our 04 grand cherokee Spec. Edit. is the slowest car ever --- 0-60 in 45 seconds.
drove it when i was 17, a lady in an old, entry level bmw from the mid/late 90s and a child car seat + child in the car seat, raped me from like 0-70... RAPE. :kick:
jeeps were made for traction and winter weather, not track performance... (other than the srt)

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
The 5.2, 5.9, and HO 4.7L Grand Cherokees are pretty quick, especially the 5.9L....15.3 second 1/4 mile, fastest stock SUV back in 1998.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts