Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
none
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bucket seats out of an 99 Eldorado (12 Way) and am installing them into an older vehicle but I need to know how to connect the two electrical connectors for each seat. If anyone has a schematic or can explain how I'd be very appreciative. If you need a photo or wire colors, etc. let me know.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
none
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do these help?
Thanks Eric but do you have the schematic that shows the 2 connectors located under the seat. One connector has four wires and the other has 8 wires.
Appreciate your help. thanks

·
Registered
2000 SLS
292 Posts
There ars so many connectors I can't be sure which you need. If you don't find what you need, post all you have (pix, colors, etc.), and I'll try again. I presume you want to know what each wire controls.

·
Registered
none
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eric, There are two connectors under the drivers seat. One is a 4 pin: Black, Orange, Pink, Blue wires.

The other is a 6 pin and has reference letters associated with the colors.
A= Black/with white stripe, B= Orange, C=Red, D= Black, G= Purple,
H= Purple/with white stripe.

I'm not sure how to attach a pix. I get an error that the file is too large. However if you need a picture I'll keep trying.

Thanks again for all your help, much appreciated.
Gary

·
Registered
2000 SLS
292 Posts
Unable to help you. For example, can't find any PUR/WHT wires. Pictures would not help me. To post big pix I resize with Irfanview - can also do with Paint.

Good luck with your project. It wouldn't take long to bench test to ID circuits.

·
Registered
none
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for your efforts, I do appreciate it. I'm not sure how to trace back the wires so maybe someone has an interior wire schematic and maybe that will show me what I need.

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts