Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new and I've had my 99 Catera for bout 6 months and only 69557 original miles, been great till a week ago when my RF driving light fell lose and the wires got caught under my RF tire, tearing my wiring lose! NOW my TC light stays on And the car doesn't take off the same, kinda like the brakes are staying on some! Saw and smelled like brakes smoking on the way home the same day! Any ideas would be a blessing! Thanks in advance for any information yall can give!!!!:(

·
Registered
Catera 2000 & Catera 2001
242 Posts
Hey guys I'm new and I've had my 99 Catera for bout 6 months and only 69557 original miles, been great till a week ago when my RF driving light fell lose and the wires got caught under my RF tire, tearing my wiring lose! NOW my TC light stays on And the car doesn't take off the same, kinda like the brakes are staying on some! Saw and smelled like brakes smoking on the way home the same day! Any ideas would be a blessing! Thanks in advance for any information yall can give!!!!:(
Most likely you got damaged abs sensor wiring. If it ripped , traction and antilock brakes won't work

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts