Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1999 White Diamond STS
218 Posts
Looks good! :)

A little detailing tip, use spray tire foam on your wheelwells and it will turn them a nice clean black.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I normally do that, but I was tired. Wash, wax, cleaned carpet, treated leather, and wheel treatment. I was a bit pooped lol. Freaking black shows EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Nice! I actually like the looks of that generation SLS more than the similar STS...it's those wheels, I love 'em! The inserts in your seats.....is that a different type of leather or like suede?

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Chad, the SLS of that generation has a weird pattern in the middle instead of the perforations in the STS. I always thought that little design was the weirdest thing... theres nothing wrong with it, but for some reason it reminds me of bathroom wallpaper.

JC, Theres 19.99 kit you can get at your local Autozone to restore the haze on the headlights, I guarantee the car will look like a million bucks once they are cleared up.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great idea Playdrv! I was trying to figure out how to fix that.

Chad, no that is all leather, it just looks kinda funny.

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
Great idea Playdrv! I was trying to figure out how to fix that.

Chad, no that is all leather, it just looks kinda funny.
Yep, has always bothered me too, cars here in FL get it alot cause the sun breaks down the polycarbonate lenses.

The kit itself is nothing particularly special except that it contains everything you need in one convenient pouch with just enough for both lenses (multiple grit sandpaper, protectant solution, polish etc).

Need to pick one up for the Escalade myself, its beginning to haze at the top.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts