Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, this is my $1500 seville. 129,xxx miles, just clay barred it and waxed it. Both were meguires products. I will get more later, but it's freezing outside right now.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Great job, you should have chrome accessories as well ;)

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Very nice!

You say it's freezing there...so what does that mean? Like 40* weather???? :p ;)

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
Chrome molding trim,chrome door handles,chrome pillar posts .Since you have "mirror" wheels that would look so brill imo :cool:

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@Iluvcaddys

Yeah, 40*F with 20MPH wind.

@cadillacboy

That would be very cool, I love black and chrome they go great together.

·
Registered
98 Deville, '15 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium, '12 Ford Escape
3,294 Posts
Wow! $1500!? This was the one you did a head gasket job on, correct? Amazing and beautiful.

@Submariner - that product company, has a material to clean the headlights, eh? I will have to give them a try this summer.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow! $1500!? This was the one you did a head gasket job on, correct? Amazing and beautiful.

@Submariner - that product company, has a material to clean the headlights, eh? I will have to give them a try this summer.

Yeah, I had to do the head gasket on it, which was $400, so I have less than $2000 in the car. I am the third owner and it had all matientince on it, I got a steal on it.

·
Registered
2013 XTS
2,087 Posts
That's awesome you got such a great deal and the car looks amazing. I plan to Zaino mine in the spring my brother has the kit hopefully it comes out that good.

·
Registered
2013 XTS
2,087 Posts
Oh and another thing I love how you talk about 40 degrees being cold. Our temp here in Iowa is going down to -3 tonight lol.

·
Registered
Previous STS' 1995/97/99/01/03
1,194 Posts
The rims and tires alone are probably worth close to $1500 .... great buy!

Oh, up here in Orillia, Ontario, it's going down to -28 tonight.
I guess the dawg gets to jump on the bed tonight.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Oh and another thing I love how you talk about 40 degrees being cold. Our temp here in Iowa is going down to -3 tonight lol.

Totally. It's like 2* out now, and that's without the wind.
It's supposed to be 44* here on Saturday and Sunday. Know what I'm gonna do? Throw on my shorts and a plain white T and go running!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hehe, to me it's freaking cold here. I got real lucky with the car, there aren't too many people around me that know how to fix the HG on a N*, plus the guy that I got it from was rich and had a C6 corvette, so he didn't need it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts