Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright. Touchy subject, I know. Rice, blah blah, blah. However, keep an open mind, and after seeing this:



I was quite impressed. It's subtle, but not too much to the point where it's destroying the look of the Seville. In fact, I dare say it makes it much more aggressive looking.

So, I was curious if anyone has seen a kit for the later model Seville's. The kit above is for the 93-97 model years, and I'd like to see if I can get a similar kit for the 98+ years.

Thanks. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
586 Posts
banstyle said:
Alright. Touchy subject, I know. Rice, blah blah, blah. However, keep an open mind, and after seeing this:



I was quite impressed. It's subtle, but not too much to the point where it's destroying the look of the Seville. In fact, I dare say it makes it much more aggressive looking.

So, I was curious if anyone has seen a kit for the later model Seville's. The kit above is for the 93-97 model years, and I'd like to see if I can get a similar kit for the 98+ years.

Thanks. :)

loose the 3-star wanna-be 90's rims and give it stock 17 inch sts wheels and it would be hot
 

·
Registered
1996 STS
Joined
·
141 Posts
banstyle said:
Oh hell yeah. This guy neds to drop those lame things. 3-star on a Caddy? He's smoking something, and it aint tetrahydrocannibinol! :rofl:
I don't know about the later models body kits, but do you know where to get the ones for the years that you stated. I have a 96 with the 17 sts chrome rims and I would throw that package on in a second. I agree, very subtle, but aggressive looking. Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,753 Posts
Even if you find one its gonna be in the 1-2 k range, lots of people want body kits till they realize how expensive they are, but if you like it you should just google search and talk to people in the field, thats what i did and ive found tons of stuff for the cts
 

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
Joined
·
303 Posts
banstyle said:
So, I was curious if anyone has seen a kit for the later model Seville's. The kit above is for the 93-97 model years, and I'd like to see if I can get a similar kit for the 98+ years.

Thanks. :)
Lund Cadillac has the Lemans kit for the 98+ Seville.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,753 Posts
Ive dealt with them for my cts stuff, theyre nice but expensive as hell, however they may cut u a deal...they cut me a deal cause i bought two thing from them so hey no harm calling, if you get it for 800 its a steal
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess we'll have to see. I was planning on spending up to 1500 for something decent. Couldn't find any pic's of Lunds there. Know where to find some?

Oh, da324, I found all that stuff just by doing a search for 'STS Body Kit' and 'STS Ground Effects' on google. There is only one kit out there, and it goes for 1200 I think.
 

·
Registered
1996 STS
Joined
·
141 Posts
banstyle said:
I guess we'll have to see. I was planning on spending up to 1500 for something decent. Couldn't find any pic's of Lunds there. Know where to find some?

Oh, da324, I found all that stuff just by doing a search for 'STS Body Kit' and 'STS Ground Effects' on google. There is only one kit out there, and it goes for 1200 I think.
I found them on nopi.com for $1083.00. Also, I work at a car dealership and the detail guy said he could get them for $800.00. Luckily we have a paint shop and he'll paint it all for a good price. I figure 1100.00 with the flat spoiler($190.00) for the trunk included. Thanks for the info; I'm going to put one on my 96 sts for sure.
 

·
Registered
'93 Sixty Special
Joined
·
303 Posts
I was watching a Japanese movie last night ("Returner"), and they had a good looking '92 STS with a kit.

Did a search, and found some other body kits from Japan:

For 98+
For 92-97
Another one for 92-97 (At the bottom of the page).
Even one for the 94-96 Deville

Although they're pretty fuggin expensive, they look gooooood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
Hmm... won a few extra bucks in the lotto the other day. Thinking about buying one of these for my '94 STS :) I'll get up pictures when/if I do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
204 Posts
First I need to figure out which of those crazy symbol means "Contact" or "Buy" :\
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,568 Posts
Andrew60SP said:
I was watching a Japanese movie last night ("Returner"), and they had a good looking '92 STS with a kit.

Did a search, and found some other body kits from Japan:

Although they're pretty fuggin expensive, they look gooooood.
Dude, the black seville in the 98+ link looks awesome... i'll just pretend that the windshield sticker was the work of a ricer hacker...
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top