Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 sts
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am trying to get a 97 sts to run. it has been sittin for year and a half. when i go to start it there is no click or nuthin the previouse owner had underbody lighting and disconnectedthe wires, if they are the right ones im not sure. is there any security thing i ned to do since it was sittin? or do i need to start checkin wires?

·
Registered
1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
3,013 Posts
i am trying to get a 97 sts to run. it has been sittin for year and a half. when i go to start it there is no click or nuthin the previouse owner had underbody lighting and disconnectedthe wires, if they are the right ones im not sure. is there any security thing i ned to do since it was sittin? or do i need to start checkin wires?
First thing you need is a good battery,then go from there, no idea what you mean by disconnected the wires,what wires?.

·
Registered
97 sts
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
workin on the battery and the disconnected wires are "soppossedely" from the underbody lights as soon as i can i am removing the lights and lookin for anything they could of done when they unhooked the lights cuz they where hooked up wrong and drained the battery.

·
Registered
1992 eldorado. 2007 dodge magnum hemi r/t
3,013 Posts
workin on the battery and the disconnected wires are "soppossedely" from the underbody lights as soon as i can i am removing the lights and lookin for anything they could of done when they unhooked the lights cuz they where hooked up wrong and drained the battery.
Good plan,get it back to stock condition and go from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts