Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 97 sts and would like to put a manual fill air shock on the rear. does anyone know if this is possible or who makes the shocks? i know i would have to bypass sensor. any help would be greatly apreaciated .
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.