Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2013 ATS Premium 3.6, 1989 Allanté
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.thephonecam.com/pics/offthahorseceo_1.htmlhttp://www.thephonecam.com/mms/pics/users/051005111042.jpg

i was gonna buy this but the guy was being a richard, when i went to ask about it he said he wanted ten grand, its a 97 with way over 100k on it. so i said can i test drive it, he says are you gonna buy it, i said maybe but im not gonna put money on somethin thats gonna end up crappy, can i test drive it. he reluctantly agreed. when i got in the DIC went thru its monologue, check engine, check brake system, level ride malfunction (or somethin) check engine oil, check all kinds of stuff. didnt say anything, kept it to myself. crank it up, it was ok not the smoothest, not the roughest, roll out, turn heard a bad clunk from the steering rack, went down the road, ride was crap. i expected it to be tho, its a lowered vehicle, the ride is gonna be rough. engine was more powerful than i expected, but not as powerful as my base deville, which means that somethin was wrong since this was an STS.....

anyways, so my friend didnt know i had gone there, he says, "have you been to fa*rw*y auto to ask about the black seville?" "have you i said?" "yea he wants 7.5k for it" what?!?!

picked up a AutoMart magazine, it was about 3 months old at the time spotted the same car, 7500 and he wanted to get ten out of me....

o and THEN i talked to a guy who said he had bought it. he had pics on his i860 cam phone of how messed up the suspension actually was, springs all crappy and collapsed lookin, nuthin looked right or functional down there

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
btw this was before i had my deville, so thats why i said more powerful than expected, i hadnt driven a northstar vehicle before, and i kinda liked it, but like i said it didnt measure up to my base deville

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Wate of money!! people thing they can put bling bling, heavy, and structurally weak wheels on a POS car and it makes it better...

The sad part is its not entirely untrue, some people *are* that stupid!

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry, i guess cause it was a random semi pintless post, this car happened to be in front of my office when i got back from lunch, so i snapped a pic and described it

1 - 8 of 8 Posts