Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone here offer any suggestions on this. I have been noticing a very very slight rough idle (someone other than me driving the car wouldn't notice) thats how slight it is.. it's not all the time and more noticed in drive at a stop light after driving, again not all the time...the other thing i noticed is the car may stumble for a second or so at the light too, then run fine again. The car has been maintained mint condition since new, all required scheduled things done when needed, coolant flushed and filled with dexcool and tablets every year, oil changed every 1500 miles, the car was tuned with a/c delco plugs and wires at 80k, and the car has 145k now, and really runs mint....where should i start to look? is the fuel pump getting "weak"? fuel filter changed about 10k miles ago, gas mileage in town is amazing 22mpg and on the interstate 29mpg. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Scott

·
Registered
'98 ETC Black 90k miles
1,061 Posts
Might want to try cleaning the throttle body. From what I've read, that is often overlooked but can make a huge difference.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts