Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Deville
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go:

The other day my dashboard lit up "Check Brake Fluid Level," I did, it was a tad low, and I put brake fluid in immediately. Message went away. Today, 3 days later, message pops back up again. On another note, the auto level ride on my car has failed, and doesn't kick on anymore. The back hangs low. I just noticed coming home from work today that the back left side hangs about 2 inches lower than the back right side, judging by the distance from the whitewall on the tire and the wheel well. I need to get that taken care of as well. I've pulled the codes and have them below. If anybody has suggestions on anything, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

PCM P0603 - Control Module Long Term Memory Reset
PZM B2719 - CTD-Trunk Tamper Switch Fault
MSM B2118 - Front Vertical Sensor Failed

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,549 Posts
First off you have a brake fluid leak. Find it and fix it.

Your ELC compressor may be bad if it is not turning on.

·
Registered
97 Deville
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I brought it to the dealership, they claim the low brake fluid issue is because I'm low on front brakes. First, when I told him about the warning, he thinks it's a bad sensor. That's easy enough for me to handle with my regular mechanic. The dealership says it's the level ride compressor, what Ranger suggested, as well as "harnesses" which cause the compressor to fail. Quote: $850 including all parts and labor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts