Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup people. Happy I found such a forum. I need some help. I can't find a double din Mounting Kit for my new project for my 97 Deville. Can you guys offer any help.

Make Noise....DC!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sandman,

Thanks for the link. I have a Burgundy 97 Deville w/ Tan Canvas Top. Sand colored Interior with JVC 12 Disc Changer and 12" Kicker Powered Sub. She is beautiful. Which kit from this site should I get?

the Sandman said:
Welcome to the CadillacForums! For the kit, try here.

So tell us a bit more about your DeVille. And thanks for registering!

·
...Reloaded
1,698 Posts
dccaddy said:
Sandman,

Thanks for the link. I have a Burgundy 97 Deville w/ Tan Canvas Top. Sand colored Interior with JVC 12 Disc Changer and 12" Kicker Powered Sub. She is beautiful. Which kit from this site should I get?
I'd call and speak with them, but I thought maybe this one.

There were more possible sites too - just do a Google search for "double din mounting kit".

BTW, the car sounds nice...how many miles?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! It has 126k

the Sandman said:
I'd call and speak with them, but I thought maybe this one.

There were more possible sites too - just do a Google search for "double din mounting kit".

BTW, the car sounds nice...how many miles?

·
Registered
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
To "The Family" :D You will love it here!
I hit that link > Their prices are too pricey! Check around locally, there has got to be some car audio shops in your area that can help you out with that dash kit you need. Again Welcome to the Forums. :spin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Soundadvantage for the welcome. Locally I can't get anything. NOone will sell it to me unless I let them do the work which really isnt worth it. Im going to have to just grind it out.

Make Noise....DC!!!

SoundAdvantage said:
W E L C O M E
To "The Family" :D You will love it here!
I hit that link > Their prices are too pricey! Check around locally, there has got to be some car audio shops in your area that can help you out with that dash kit you need. Again Welcome to the Forums. :spin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
dccaddy