Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new here and just purchased a '96 Seville SLS. I am currently under going the process to retro-fit HID projectors in to my headlights. My question is whether or not there is a replacement headlight for a 96 Seville with clear lenses. If not, does the 98-00 Seville headlight fit in a '96? I will go through the process to manually clear the flutted lense if need but would like to avoid this if possible since its a long & tedious process. I have already tried searching for the answer to my question but could not find it. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
2000 Seville STS
687 Posts
The 98+ headlights are one piece and have a big curve going around the bumper. 97 and under its a very sharp almost pointy. I cant see these fitting or made to fit. Plus I think they go farther back then 97 and under. How do you plan on clearing yours up? Taking the lenses off and sanding? If you do get them clear theyd be better then 98+ plastic. Good luck!

MacK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks like I will have to clear the lense myself. :crying2: I have already done the clear lense retro on another set of headlights and was trying to avoid it again if at all possible since it takes way too long. Thanks for the information MacKiNBacK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts