Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Escalade,1996 Eldorado
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of a source for the rubber door pillar seals. I am missing the one from my passenger door and have had no luck finding one. The dealer told me that they no longer make these so I did a search on line through a parts locator but no luck yet. I am looking for the seal that attaches to the upright door pillar, it runs from the rocker panel up to window level. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe
821 Posts
Junk yard.
And yes, when you pull it off, nearly all of the rubber "plugs" that hold it to the body will probably break.
Just one of those parts, unfortunately. I don't think anyone makes something aftermarket either.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally did manage to find one of these at AutoPartsPeople.com. They have brand new ones for a pretty decent price 34.00 with the shipping.

·
The Last Good Gremlin
06 XLR-V and 96 Eldorado ESC-V -- One day ;)
2,654 Posts
I finally did manage to find one of these at AutoPartsPeople.com. They have brand new ones for a pretty decent price 34.00 with the shipping.
Was that for 1 door? the whole door? or just the upper window piece?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That was for the passenger door pillar seal. They have the breakdown for all of the doorseals on the site. I was just missing this one piece.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts