Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.. I need help wiring my 96 El Dorado switches for my seat heaters. The wiring is cut and I need a scan of maybe two pages.

The wiring diagram for the seat heater switches on the car would be a huge help.

I appreciate it... thanks..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've actually already got that. The switches are different, so is the wiring.

Did they not make a 96 El Dorado? Seems that with such a great forum there would be plenty of people to help out.

·
Registered
2000 Dev, 94 FW (crushed), 96 FW Limo (sold), 95 SLS (sold)
367 Posts
Billboost37 said:
Did they not make a 96 El Dorado? Seems that with such a great forum there would be plenty of people to help out.
I understand that you may be in a hurry, but you should really break down and buy a FSM for yourself. I don't have one fo '96, but why would I take the time of scanning and the risk of breaking copyright law so that I could share my hard earned (paid for) book with you? It takes money to play the caddy game.

·
Registered
13 Challenger RT, 11 CTS Coupe Premium, 94 Eldorado (RIP)
1,306 Posts
delzy said:
but why would I take the time of scanning and the risk of breaking copyright law so that I could share my hard earned (paid for) book with you? It takes money to play the caddy game.

Now that isn't nice at all. We are all trying to be helpful here. You are not making money off of scans of copyrighted work, so what's the problem.

For anyone that does have the info and is worried about scanning and posting, you could help by letting the poster know what color the wires are or something to that nature.

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
There is a manual, I have it but no access to a scanner(sorry).

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALBUNDY said:
There is a manual, I have it but no access to a scanner(sorry).
If you could tell me what the wires from the switches are by the color I would be forever grateful.

Switch colors are:
Pink w/Black Tracer
Black
Blue w/Black Tracer
Gray
Brown

With that information I should be all set. Thanks again for the help. I am not trying to break any copyrights and understand your concerns.

·
Registered
1996 Eldorado Sport Coupe, 2009 Black Navigator
5,032 Posts
I hope this is it.
Pink w/Black Tracer - Lo/Hi Imput.
Black - Ground.
Blue w/Black Tracer - On/Imput
Gray - Interior Lamp Dimming Control.
Brown - IPC.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts