Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just want to say hi to everyone. I drive a 1996 Black Coucours DeVille. I do custom car audio/video installation as a hobby/source of income. Hopefully I can be of help to someone out there, electricity is my specialty.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Welcome Slick!!!

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard Slick Black Cadillac! And thank you for signing up.. Our image section will be working shortly - but in the meantime, let's see some pictures!

Oh and it's always nice to have somebody come along who knows electronics.. Good stuff. :)

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome!!! :wave:

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Slick Black Cadillac said:
I do custom car audio/video installation as a hobby/source of income. Hopefully I can be of help to someone out there, electricity is my specialty.
Are Boss Audio products any good? Welcome, by the way :)

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
W E L C O M E
To "The Family" SlickBlack ! Enjoy the forums And all the Cool People here. :spin:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome

Welcome to the forums. I am new aswell. Looking for some info on how to install a new head unit in my 98 deville. I just want to find out if there is any external amps or anything weird like that. The head unit is just a cassette deck. It doesn't say bose or anything. Any info would help (esp. wiring diagram)
Thanks
Jon Drozdowski

1 - 9 of 9 Posts