Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Seville SLS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 1995 cadillac seville SLS and with 70,000 miles on it. The information button on the information panel won't allow me to check anything on it, because I don't think it works( Gas estimation doesn't work either but display off/on button does on same panel). The airbag light is on. The SES light ONLY comes on when the car is on, not in accessory mode. The AC compressor doesn't kick on and there's a weird blue wire going from the AC Relay to the inside of the car. The traction control says its disabled too. These are the main problems I need to fix as I need to get it smogged asap. Any help would be most appreciated. I've checked the fuses and none looked blown to me but thats about as far as I've gotten. The SES light and the information panel are the ones I need to fix first and foremost to be able to pull codes. Once again please help!!! I'm including a picture of the wire going from the relay if anyone can identify it for me?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I managed to get the codes im throwing if that will help:
I034- current
I052- history
R071- current
T077- current
S044- history

·
Super Moderator
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 🙄
13,511 Posts
I managed to get the codes im throwing if that will help:
I034- current
I052- history
R071- current
T077- current
S044- history
Welcome, Hoshiko-

You will need the definitions associated with those codes for help.
Best of luck getting your repairs sorted out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome, Hoshiko-

You will need the definitions associated with those codes for help.
Best of luck getting your repairs sorted out.

I looked up what I could of the codes and this is what I found
I034- current- loss of ABS/TCS Data
I052-history- keep alive memory error
R071-current- internal diagnostics energy reserve module fault
T077-current- PCS circuit fault (? I think)
S044-history- lift or dive signal fault.

i don't know how to clear the codes either

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I034 is loss of PCM data, not loss of ABS/TCS data..
I've gotten the PCM on order for the I034 code and the SDM on order for the R071 code. Have no clue what the T077 code is except that it keeps coming up under TCS Codes. I'm hoping when I replace the PCM itll fix the AC and IPC problem I've been having (clearing the I034 code allows the IPC to display gas mileage as normal until it comes right back on, then its back to dashes.) And Since the SDM is discontinued, finding it was more difficult than I'd like to say, but from my research fixing it SHOULD fix the R071 code.

Anyone have any clue on what the T077 code could be? I checked in the definitions and couldn't find it anywhere except it may be another code for PCM or maybe a PCS circuit fault? :/ Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it before I go to get it smogged? Please and thank you!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts