Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i found a 95 seville STS at my dealer and they are gonna give me a damn good price on it. I was wonderign what specifically i should check for. any problem you guys have had, etc. whats out there in the form of mods and all that good stuff, and shoudl i find out if anythign specific has been replaced on it, it has 92 K miles, and was previously owned by a guy who owned a garage, so i am assumeing that it was reasonably cared for. thanx in advance.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Well since you are a tech this makes things much easier... Id check for varnish and sludge via the oil filler cap..... Also check the codes..... You might also have a leakdown test done to determine about the headgaskets..... There is also a case half leak that is fairly common you might wanna check out..... id assume youd throw it on a lift and take a look at it.....

Other than that, you should be able to catch everything that I wouldnt even think of...

For mods, there isnt a ton out there.... ECU chip, exhaust and minor suspension thigns (eibach lowering springs) are about all I can think of specific to the cadillac model.... THere are also very good looking but tasteful spoilers you can get.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts