Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew a front tire it and demolished the front plastic wheel well liner/ spoiler. Anyone know what this will set me back to get a new one? For such a violent blowout she did not even shudder!

I also need the top nut that holds the power antenna on the rear fender, does anyone know the price difference between chrome and gold?

I am guessing these are best found at the dreaded dealer.....

Thanks

·
Registered
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (some show and some go!)
607 Posts
If you have to go to a dealer, then try Dal at a GM dealership in Ohio. He is well known on the internet to give GM parts pricing at only 10% over cost, and he won't kill you on shipping. He has a parts encyclopedia in his head.....

dal slabaugh
email: [email protected]
van devere pont-buick
877-448-5451

·
Registered
1995 Fleetwood Brougham
709 Posts
I called about an antenna for my car a couple of weeks ago and my local guy said it aint available any more... I'm getting an antena off a parts car im buying in a couple of days...

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Dang, my Power Ant just started acting up. I have a new one in the basement, but it is a european model with cellular in it. Not sure how well it will work. Hopefully I can fix it first....

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I hate to say it but I'd probably try the junk yard. As for the antennas, the OEM parts departments will give you a "generic" GM antenna for your car now instead of the "exact fit" one that used to be available. It works but is NOT exactly the same as original. I went aftermarket myself on the last couple I installed. If you can't get the "exact" replacement unit, you might as well save some money right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts