Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down for the local street races tonight and lined up w/ a friend of mine's 97 Mustang GT. Spectators were laughing at the caddy so I revved the engine and that seemed to quite them. :)

So anyways, lined up went from a dead stop. He took me off the line by 2 cars or so but by the end of the road we were bumper to bumper.

We lined up again but this time from a 20 punch since I was complaining about traction problems. Damn FWD :) This time things were different and he got pulled by 2 cars or so. :)

Just thought I'd share. Expect more kills in the future, especially once after this weekend when I put my bottle from my old car on the caddy and run a decent nitrous set up :)

Mods for last night were Open headers and Open throttle body :)

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Nice kill!! Yes, the Northstar is VERY, VERY powerful from 20mph on.. Very! Nice going! :) I can't believe people still laugh at the Cadillacs.. Wierd.. Anyways.. Try to keep it on the track.. We don't wanna see you getting hurt...

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had my share of Mustang kills at the track this fall with my Caprice. I LOVE the drill. Kids looking at my car in line to race and bragging to their buds how bad they're gonna beat me. Get up to the line and watch them put on a show in the waterbox. Then dust them by a good second and a half.. :D I got one guy three times in the same night at Englishtown.. Also had a few loudmouth import drivers eating their words too! I can't wait to do the same in the STS! And the Caprice - which will be faster this year than last..

Just because a Mustang is a quick car isn't gonna make you a racer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts