Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just purchased a 94 fleetwood, (actually i bought it three months ago but they still haven't gave me the title or registration). anyways, it needs some parts. driver's side mirror, just the actual mirror is missing but i don't know if i can get just that part. also missing the right reverse light. it was on the car broken just sitting atop bumper and it fell to the ground when i tapped it,. told the guy to throw it in the trunk but when i got home it wasn't there to my surprise. i bought it at Sunburst Auto Auction in phoenix, az.. they are SHADY as can be. oh well, i wanted the car. it's got a lot of problems when i think about it, but i'll fix them over time.
does anyone know where i can purchase these items, either somewhere in az. or over the internet? i've called junk yards out here but cars are hard to find out here. any help would be very appreciated. thank you.

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Yup, the backup lights are somewhat fragile. The first time I washed my car I pushed one right out. Seemed all the plastic that the screws went through were broken. I finally dropped the rear bumper (very easy, 8 bolts, let it down, lightweight too) and removed it and JB Welded angle brackets in to replace the broken plastic and drill new holes. Then cut off with a dremel the metal that is sticking out. Then mount to the bumper and lift into place. Worked very well.

Stop by and see if you can get it from him, maybe he still has it.

Check Car-Part.com and see what you can find. 93-96 are all the same.

Enjoy the ride! They are great cars!! I have a carfax subscription for a short time, send me the VIN and I can email you the report if you want to see if something is up (assuming it shows much....)

·
Registered
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham (some show and some go!)
607 Posts
Best GM parts source around for the best price!
Dal Slabaugh
email: lockitup @ bright.net or phone: 877-448-5451
Van Devere Pontiac-Buick

They have a website but the prices on there do not reflect the discount Dal gives to people (only 10% over cost) and he won't kill you on shipping like I hear gmpartsdirect.com will do.
I usually just email him my description of the part (or part # if I know it) and in a couple of days he will email back with cost and tell you to arrange for payment (call him with your crdit card # or whatever).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts