Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
I know man, you have seen the light :D

I am amazed by the mad burnouts you can do in those babies....... looks pretty weird for an almost 20ft vehicle going sideways down the road........

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
He is our latest inductee :D !!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Fleetwood Owners Secret Society = FOSS!!!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
You dont have a fleetwood yet, do you??? You must have a fleetwood (or be directly related to one, and have access to it) to be part of it!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Katshot said:
I like your membership rules Wes. Kind of custom tailored for you huh ? ;)
Basically :D

·
Registered
87 Deville
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
elwesso said:
You dont have a fleetwood yet, do you??? You must have a fleetwood (or be directly related to one, and have access to it) to be part of it!
Well I have one picked out > the only one i could find anyway's,
Im just waiting on my bank to approve the loan> they told me they usually don't approve loans on any vehichle more than 7 years old, but they sometimes make acceptions to the rule on Cadillacs> the loan value is over 8000.00 on the 95' depending on the mileage.

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:

And not own a Infiniti. Cause if you own one and got access to a Fleetwood but you don't own it,then they cancel each other out. :sneaky: Its all in the Fleetwood contract :contract:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
The ownership of other cars does NOT affect your membership towards FOSS!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:
The ownership of other cars does NOT affect your membership towards FOSS!!

It does when you own one of Cadillac competitors. We still wuv ya Wes. How about one simple rule for FOSS. You must own a Fleetwood (RWD)to be a full member of FOSS and anything else is a Pledge of FOSS such as looking for a Fleetwood or related to someone who owns one.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Mad'lac said:
It does when you own one of Cadillac competitors. We still wuv ya Wes. How about one simple rule for FOSS. You must own a Fleetwood (RWD)to be a full member of FOSS and anything else is a Pledge of FOSS such as looking for a Fleetwood or related to someone who owns one.
WOOHOO!!! :feeling slightly verclemft:

Ralph cant be a member!!!!! Just kidding Ralph... We can make an exception for the lowest mileage FW around here.......

We should make a FOSS charter!!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
elwesso said:
WOOHOO!!! :feeling slightly verclemft:

Ralph cant be a member!!!!! Just kidding Ralph... We can make an exception for the lowest mileage FW around here.......

We should make a FOSS charter!!

:histeric:

Hell Wes since KC ain't here I gotta be on ya. :devil:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Its a dirty job, but someone has to do it!

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Mad'lac said:
I'll second that!!

But I'm not sure about Ralph. Are we going to let FWD cars in just because Cadillac STUPIDLY stuck the Fleetwood name on some of them? Or do we restrict membership to RWD Fleetwoods only?
This is important stuff here that we MUST decide on :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.