Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No one I have talked to has ever seen a Fleetwood with this color set. I have never seen ANY car that color set. White exterior with a Black interior. Is this rare? Im just curious is why I ask. Also is there any way to look up how many Fleetwoods were made and what colors they were etc. from the factory?
Thanks everyone.
Gio

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait till I see you buddy. :) Im taking your Deville around the block. :D

Bye Bye FWD tranny! :yup:

·
Registered
94 Fleetwood Brougham
7,534 Posts
Talk to Sandy, he has a FWD Fleetwood 60 Special Black with White interior. He claims only 1 was ever made. He has many production #'s, so maybe PM him to come check out this thread.

·
Registered
780 Posts
N0DIH said:
Talk to Sandy, he has a FWD Fleetwood 60 Special Black with White interior. He claims only 1 was ever made. He has many production #'s, so maybe PM him to come check out this thread.
Just for the record, Sandy's car isn't black, it's a deep purplish color, and I think it's called Dark Plum.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
I think Sandy posted those numbers before or at least he posted them for some years.

·
Registered
'93 Fleetwood Brougham...Dad's
4,382 Posts
Gio1978 said:
No one I have talked to has ever seen a Fleetwood with this color set. I have never seen ANY car that color set. White exterior with a Black interior. Is this rare? Im just curious is why I ask. Also is there any way to look up how many Fleetwoods were made and what colors they were etc. from the factory?
Thanks everyone.
Gio
Yes, it DEFINATELY is a rare combination, myself only ever seeing a '95 that was those same colors, plus maybe one or two odd limos.

Blue ( :nono: ), beige, gray, and then burgundy seem to be the more prevalent combos with the white.

My '93 is about as rare as yours though, being Cotillion White with the Garnet interior that is only about half a shade away from being blood red--I've still only ever seen 3 others in my few years of searching. Actually, for a long time there, I thought it really was RED, which initially led Sandy to tell me that it was most likely a very rare, special edition car--only to finally find out, after sending him a pic of my options code sticker, that it was really Garnet.

Sandy around? Got any production numbers, taking into account interior color?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts