Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1993 eldo
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 93 eldo and the drivers side mirrow was broken off, i have purchased a 93 eldo mirror that is power and heated, mine was just power, it is no where close to fitting, so i guess there is a big differance between the power& heated verus just power? anybody know why this one is so differant? seems like the 3 prong mounting area is much too long? also is 93 the only year that will fit i need one badly diamoind white if possible help?email me [email protected]

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
:welcome:

I'm almost positive that heated mirrors were standard. The mounting should be the same regardless. Are you sure the replacement is from the right car?

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
I thought they were all heated too. The only option might be if it's dimming or not. It sounds like it's for the wrong car. The door should be the same for all those years so the mounting shouldn't have changed at all if anything just the wiring.

·
Registered
1993 eldo
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well maaybe its the wrong one? ebay deal u know can anybody tell from a picture of part #

----------

ok part # on back of housing L.E.C. 700339 LH ppo/pa K car

----------

also this mirror assembly has 2 plug ins i only find on female end on my car

·
Registered
1993 eldo
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its all i could find, so how about it is it the wrong year ? i noticed the pass side has more of a rounded edge on the upper edge?

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
I'm pretty sure the ones with the pointed top corner are Seville mirrors.

·
Registered
1997 Cadillac STS (BOSE w/AUX In, Massage Seats, URPAS, "Z")
6,405 Posts

This is NOT an Eldorado or a Seville mirror from that time, not by far.
It does look like a '98-'03 Seville or '00-'04 Deville. Gen IV Seville and '92-'02 Eldorado mirrors have a very distinctive shape.

·
Registered
1993 eldo
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok anybody got one??????????????????

----------

just checkd against my 2000 seville it is not one of those, so anyway it doesnt fit my eldo for sure so anybody out there got one?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts