Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only put a couple of hundred miles on my newer '93 DeVille since I bought it. This is the one with 65,000 original miles. I have been noticing that the Right Rear Wheel looks kicked out a little at the bottom. I'm guessing that a Rear Wheel Alignment will take care of it, but my question is: What would make a like-new low mile car have a problem like this?

Also, am I correct that a Rear Wheel Alignment will most likely take care of it?

In over 47 years of owning cars now, this is the first time ever that I've had a problem like this.

Any other helpful info would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,781 Posts
Yes, a rear or 4 wheel alignment will take care of it.

What would make a like-new low mile car have a problem like this?
An improper alignment before you got it.
Damaged parts.
Accident

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
19,270 Posts
I've only put a couple of hundred miles on my newer '93 DeVille since I bought it. This is the one with 65,000 original miles. I have been noticing that the Right Rear Wheel looks kicked out a little at the bottom. I'm guessing that a Rear Wheel Alignment will take care of it, but my question is: What would make a like-new low mile car have a problem like this?

Also, am I correct that a Rear Wheel Alignment will most likely take care of it?

In over 47 years of owning cars now, this is the first time ever that I've had a problem like this.

Any other helpful info would be appreciated.

Thanks
=========================
while the car might only have 65K miles on it -
it is 22 years old -
and with that low miles -
every single suspension part could be the original -

carefully inspect every rubber bushing -
rubber dries put and disintegrates over time -
and that would definitely affect the alignment -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts