Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Allante, 1998 Deville, 1964 Deville conv.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 93 Allante, date of manufacture Oct 92, AC compressor dated June 02. I have been looking for three days for an AC compresor with the correct bolt up patterns, and connection lines and electrical. After many photos and eMails I have yet to find the right compressor. My compressor is has these numbers: 1136027, 051821 HR6 H. People who say they have the same unit, but on picture inspection the bolt up and mount positiions, and hose hook up points are differant. I would like to get the correct compressor or a complete rebuilding kit. My compressor only has the same milage as my car, 19k+. Thanks for any help. Marty

·
Registered
91 Allante (gone), 06 SRX (gone)
4,396 Posts
Isn't the AC compressor from the GM standard parts bin of the time?

·
Registered
191 Posts
There were two different compressors used in 1993 Allante's. You should be able to tell from the GM database which type based upon seeing a V4J option code on the sticker in the trunk or lack of same. But I just ran into a case where the Cadillac database was wrong and we shipped the wrong compressor. We keep both of them in stock.

·
Registered
Allante
1 Posts
Marty...
Did you get your May 09 HR6 compressor delema worked out? What Manuf. and part No. ultimatly fit? I am in the same delema.
Allante Craig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts