Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Well, as for that, I am pretty set on getting both

The Fleetwood is going to be harder to come by than a Mercedes, so im going to get the Benz now, and wait for the Fleetwood.

D

·
0 Posts
94CaddyConcours said:
IMO I think you should get the FWB not because I'm a Caddy fan but because it would stand out more. I also own Benz. My favorite are the W126, I think those were the the last greatest S klass that were made. The only thing i didnt like was that they are under power.
Funny, those who own the W126 swear its better than the W140, those who own the W140 swear its better than the '00-up models. The '00-'05 owners will swear theirs is better than the all new S model and so forth. I like em all but will admint the W126 was the most distinguished of the bunch. The W140 feels more agile and lighter on its feet though. Whatever your poison, a Benz is a Benz.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
93fleetwoodlowlow said:
actually it looked like this (but it was black):

it was very beautiful, had dubs on it too.
Like the second link then :p

Theyre nice cars, but the previous model is better.

Mine had some issues whilst i owned it, i did keep it for three eyars though, longer than i keep most cars.

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
mccombie_5 said:
Like the second link then :p

Theyre nice cars, but the previous model is better.

Mine had some issues whilst i owned it, i did keep it for three eyars though, longer than i keep most cars.
yeah the second picture, i went back and looked at it and from that angle i just didnt see it. damn drugs... ha j/k. yeah it was very nice looking, id still rather have my Fleetwood but that is a whole nother story. actually i would much rather have the one in my sig, a 1930 Cadillac Fleetwood Roadster.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yes i have noticed that recently

I would like one too.

But i cant be bothered for all the classic car haffle faffle. Its alot ofwork, keping a car in a heated garage, and getting grease on my face and dirt under my fingernails every time i try and start it and wonder why it wont.

Thats what my dad does with his Bentley.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I bought it......

I am the new owner of a 1998 Mercedes Benz S600L

:D

Black/Black with all of everything :D

42,000 miles

Cost me £14,000

$24,000 US :D:D

D