Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, heres the deal.

I can get the Fleetwood parts microfiche transfered to CD rom for a minimum charge of $200.00.

I'd be willing to make copies to recover the cost. The more people that are in, the less it will cost.

Post here if you want a copy.

I will also post this message at http://impalassforum.com to get as many people in on this as possible to bring the cost down for everyone.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I WOULD BE INTERESTED. I assume you say parts you don't mean just the body pieces. I have a copy of the relevant pages from some body shop body which calls out most of the metal and big plastic hunks. Ebay guys sell those for $5-9. I would offer copied to anyone who was willing to pay copy costs and mailing. I'll post a separate note on forum as well.

Keep me tuned in please.

John Bradford
Minneapolis
96 Fleetwood Brougham RWD Land Yacht.

·
Registered
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sal Collaziano said:
I know, I'm on my own planet when it comes to some things. But what does this microfiche do? I mean - what does one use it for?
If you have ever been to a parts department and they pull a film out and look for your part under a viewer, this is a microfiche.

It contains an exploded view of all the parts, as well as the part numbers.

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
It's probably better for if you want to find the parts yourself and it's nice to have the picture of the different parts to know how different things go together.

I have the microfiche set for the older ones but I've only looked at it once when I first got it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey Saint I bumped this thread after you started it and replied to the one that you started on Impala SS forum (fourth person to reply expressing interest). I would REALLY like to get this as my one and only G.M. dealer in town isn't very helpful/competant. If there is any way we can make this work please let me know. Thank you, Brad.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank you for the reply HRS. I went to User CP and am unable to change my ability to send or receive PMs. Can I leave you a PM on Impala SS Forum? I'm a member there too.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
Brackets