Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently purchased a 92 seville sts from a friend. It had been sitting for about 3 years without anyone driving it. I have had one problem after another with it. but the most recent chain of fixes started out with my Alternator. I replaced it, then i guess i needed a hole in my radiator, and while i was replacing the radiator i was washing out the engine compartment especially where the radiator goes and now my brakes are acting really weird. with engine running in park the brakes feel fine but driving the pedal feels like the brakes need bled, So I bleed them and still same thing. and sometimes it feels like the car is working harder to maintain its speed. It also seems to slow down faster than normal when just coasting. when i get out after driving it around the front driver and rear passenger wheels are HOT while the other 2 are cool. also when i push the brake the engine like stalls. im pretty sure its gonna be the abs module or the power brake booster. I just want some outside opinions. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,575 Posts
I'd pull and inspect the calipers. Sounds like you have at least two that are dragging.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts