Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of searching through pages of forums to find what I'm looking for I figured I would start a new one. Dash lights come on no crank all fuses are good no security light so I'm assuming this isn't a vats issue. no power down to the starter cigarette outlet has no power radio and temp control lights aren't working is this possibly a bcm issue and does anyone have a diagram to show everything the bcm controls?

·
2004 Deville
575 Posts
you should start by checking for trouble codes. I'm not sure if the 92's have a built in scanner, but any auto parts store should be able to pull them for you.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
18,796 Posts
Instead of searching through pages of forums to find what I'm looking for I figured I would start a new one. Dash lights come on no crank all fuses are good no security light so I'm assuming this isn't a vats issue. no power down to the starter cigarette outlet has no power radio and temp control lights aren't working is this possibly a bcm issue and does anyone have a diagram to show everything the bcm controls?
==========================
IF - through diagnosis and testing - you have eliminated a possible VATS issue -
the next logical component would be the ignition switch -

1 - 4 of 4 Posts