Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay soo I have been trying to locate the manufacturer of my STS's Spoiler and I came across this. I kinda like it. If it was put on a car linke mine with some sporty 18-20" wheels it would look pretty good.

It can be had from BBTcustoms here
http://www.autotoyaz.com/erboki92case.html

What do you guys think? I don't know if they still make it but I've never seen one in person or even on the internet besides 1 guy on Cardomain.

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you guys think it would look good on my STS? After I install the Intrax springs of course.

BTW I can't wait to pull this thing back out of storage and take it for a spin when I get back to the states in March.

·
Registered
Cadillac
201 Posts
wow...a grand for a kit is extremely high....i like your car as is, but thats just me im not a big fan of dropped cars....either way i have a picture of a dropped candy orange sts with that kit on it...let me find it and i will up it.

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Holyy Shiny metal Batman! That kit looks awesome on a lowered STS! Only fitment issue I see is in the center of the side skirts. That might just be a installer error though. I admit that $1k seems high for a body kit but to make my STS even more different then anybody elses would make it worth it.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
The cars look badass !

·
Registered
Cadillac
201 Posts
i think its the build of the kit not installer error...the pictures of the kit from the site that sells it have almost the same gap issue....i will try and track down more pics of that car...when i saw it i knew you seville nuts would go crazy for it so i snatched it up....lol

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hell yeah we'd go nuts! Throw some more pics of that car up. I want to see some shots of the front and back bumper. My Magnaflow tips would look wicked poking out the back of that bumper. Like I said before, I wonder if it is still available?

·
Premium Member
17 XTS Platinum V-Sport; 17 Buick Envision AWD Turbo; 10 Lincoln MKS AWD Twin Turbo
3,755 Posts
I admit that $1k seems high for a body kit but to make my STS even more different then anybody elses would make it worth it.
Your STS is awesome . Greatest custom paint scheme I have seen on a Seville .

·
Registered
Cadillac
10 Posts
Personally, i don't think a body kit would look good on a seville. these cars are meant to be more luxurious... a body kit makes it look like a cheap honda. anyways, thats just me.

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why? This kit doesn't look too far off from the stock STS cladding or the covited STS-i kit. The SLS was the luxurious Seville, The STS was the sporty touring sedan. This would make it more sporty in my opinion.

·
Registered
'03 STS (RIP), '89 Eldorado, '13 Malibu, '89 Grand Wagoneer
2,191 Posts
I hate to be brutally honest, but since you asked...

No!

Body kits are for little ricers not for a fine, big, V8, American sedan that's as inherently gorgeous as the Seville.

That's just me however - not my cup of tea at all.

But as I always say - it's your car and your money, so do what makes you happy.

·
Registered
Cadillac
46 Posts
it would make it look more sporty i have a white colored sls i was thinking of buy the kit if it will fit but your car is perfect if you want to add anything just put some caddy emblems on it

·
Registered
1996 STS (181,000) Arnott Struts, 245/45/ZR18, 1" Drop -SOLD
1,589 Posts
I was just going to start a thread but then I found this one. :highfive:
I actually HATE this body kit. It looks like shit mixed with rice. Sorry for being an honest white man. :lol:

I was, however, looking for a sexy body kit... like one of the '07 STS kits:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
:lol: I hate them all. Those kits bevel way too much at the bottom! I honestly think they all look like shit and that there has NEVER been a half-decent body kit for a Seville. These cars look best without any body kit crap. Maybe if the body kit was like the one I posted above, it'd be worth it. The kits that were made, though, are quite embarrassing. Turns the Seville into something worse than a Honda. A Honda Pruis... LOL! I don't know Honda from Toyota. ;) LMFAO!

I Love this kit on the 05+ STS though!
I like the back of it in particular. We need that for the Sevilles. The kit below is CLEAN and professional.

·
Registered
94' Seville STS
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Like an add on lip and skirt kit? I would agree with that but it kinda makes it look modular like a reconfigurable toy.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I just think that STS above is the coolest.
The only kit made for our Seville's is the Toyota Accord kit. :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts