Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

My speaker on the front passenger side has some lose wirings(i think). Even if i just switch the rear speakers or left side speakers its still makes some noise, so for me to avoid it making some awful sounds, all i can do is keep the radio off.
I just need to take the speaker cover to see what is really going on or if any of you guys know anything else i could try , any help will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
57 Posts
milkfish said:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!

My speaker on the front passenger side has some lose wirings(i think). Even if i just switch the rear speakers or left side speakers its still makes some noise, so for me to avoid it making some awful sounds, all i can do is keep the radio off.
I just need to take the speaker cover to see what is really going on or if any of you guys know anything else i could try , any help will be greatly appreciated.
Well, to get to the speaker you need to take the dash pad off. I had noise in my right side speakers, front and rear, and it ended up being the radio itself, the outputs went bad. So, try checking those, might be a little easier than removing the dash pad.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts