Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2009 CTS White Diamond base, 1992 Brougham White/White 5.7
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If option code "D83" was ordered on a 90s brougham, how much did it cost?

I've seen white on white trim which looks good. Anyone know how rare white on white is and how much the original owner would have paid for this option? Or was it standard and deleted by request?

I saw a gorgeous white on white with white D'elegance interior and the gold package. Looked amazing! I think it's a rare colour combo as I haven't seen this combo too often.

I'm most curious about original cost though.

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
Would be interesting to find out. I've often thought about how I would paint the body molding if the 90 were to get a paint job. You could really do a lot with color combinations with it.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
90Brougham350 said:
Would be interesting to find out. I've often thought about how I would paint the body molding if the 90 were to get a paint job. You could really do a lot with color combinations with it.
I wonder if body moulding would hold paint as well as the rest of the car.

My big question is if it cost the original owner any money for the option and if it's any more valuable than non-matching trim.

·
Registered
1991 Cadillac Brougham D'Elegance 5.7 Litre, 1994 DeVille
6,796 Posts
You seem to see just as many that are white with white door bottoms as ones that are white with grey door bottoms so I wouldn't think any is rarer then the other and it's not going to make any difference on how much the car is worth.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brougham said:
You seem to see just as many that are white with white door bottoms as ones that are white with grey door bottoms so I wouldn't think any is rarer then the other and it's not going to make any difference on how much the car is worth.
I didn't expect it would effect the value of the car (even if it was rarer) but I was wondering if it was something that was charged for when first purchased or if it was a free option as a matter of preference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts