Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I bought my Cadillac a few weeks ago and for the past few weeks I've been driving with the time 7 hours and 26 minutes off. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to change the time on my radio? :)

·
Registered
1926 Model T street rod, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 1999 Corvette.
6,738 Posts
Car running, radio off. Press the volume button to display time and release. Depress the scan button for hour, seek button for min. This is from memory. the radio does not need to know AM or PM. depress each button till the proper hour and min. appear. If it goes past the correct time simply continue to depress the button till it is correct. Going past 59 min will not advance the hour.

·
Registered
2003 STS w/BoseNav, 1993 Deville, 1985 Deville
1,089 Posts
Read
The
Fine
Manual

(assuming one came with the car)

·
Registered
1926 Model T street rod, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 1999 Corvette.
6,738 Posts
I presume my instructions worked? its been a long time since I was hands on with this year of car. And please excuse my odd sense of humor regarding a "fine manual"!

·
Registered
1 Posts
For posterity! Found this thread on google and decided I should actually register and contribute. These instructions didn’t work on my 88 DeVille. Almost though. Radio off, tap the SET key, then SCAN/SEEK set hours and minutes. I have the AM/FM cassette head unit.
Hope this helps someone down the road. Cheers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts